As promised in my last post, there are enough responses to warrant me hosting my very own contest. What was not mention is this is a winner's choice giveaway of an e-book in Kindle format. There are a total of six participants who commented and random number generator has selected
and it belongs to
Christina, I will personally contact you to notify you of your win and to find out which e-book you would like me to gift to you.
I hope everyone will stick to their resolutions (if you made one) and have a fantastic time catching up with new and old Austenesque books.
and it belongs to
Christina, I will personally contact you to notify you of your win and to find out which e-book you would like me to gift to you.
I hope everyone will stick to their resolutions (if you made one) and have a fantastic time catching up with new and old Austenesque books.


Thank you!!! I am so delighted. That's great news.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete