If you are waiting to know if you have won A Jane Austen Christmas offered with excerpts from the book, please read on. However, I would like to apologise for picking the winner way past the deadline that was set. I had a health crisis but am now feeling much better.
There are only two readers in the running for the book and random number generator was deployed to select the winner
Sophia Rose has alerted me that she has already won on another blog, the other commenter will automatically win the prize.
Vesper Meikle, please contact me asap with your shipping address so that I can inform Cedar Mill Press to deliver the hardcover edition of A Jane Austen Christmas to you.
There are only two readers in the running for the book and random number generator was deployed to select the winner
who is
Sophia Rose, since I have your contact I will personally be in touch with you to get your mailing address.Update:
Sophia Rose has alerted me that she has already won on another blog, the other commenter will automatically win the prize.
Vesper Meikle, please contact me asap with your shipping address so that I can inform Cedar Mill Press to deliver the hardcover edition of A Jane Austen Christmas to you.



Yay for Vesper! Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am so glad that you are feeling better! :)
look forward to reading it - information sent
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete