Have you participated in the giveaway for two copies of The Red Chrysanthemum as part of Linda Beutler's blog tour? If not you are too late now as the winners have been picked. However you may still read Linda's guest post and excerpt from the novel.
Before I announced who the two lucky readers are, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jakki Leatherberry for organising the The Red Chrysanthemum blog tour and to Linda whose informative post on flowers enlightened me on this subject.
Without further ado, random number generator has selected
as the owner of the paperback copy while
wins the e-book edition of The Red Chrysanthemum from Meryton Press.
Ladies, I will personally contact you by this weekend since I have your email address. However if you are impatient, you can write to me on my contact page. Happy reading!
Before I announced who the two lucky readers are, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jakki Leatherberry for organising the The Red Chrysanthemum blog tour and to Linda whose informative post on flowers enlightened me on this subject.
Without further ado, random number generator has selected
as the owner of the paperback copy while
wins the e-book edition of The Red Chrysanthemum from Meryton Press.
Ladies, I will personally contact you by this weekend since I have your email address. However if you are impatient, you can write to me on my contact page. Happy reading!

Woohoo! So excited to win a copy of this delightful-looking story. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
ReplyDelete