It's now time to reveal the winner from the Pride and Prejudice 200th Anniversary Party Hop on my blog. But first I would like to thank each of you for sharing your Jane Austen tale. I had a wonderful time reading all the comments. The lucky winner for Amanda Grange's Mr. Darcy, Vampyre has been randomly chosen and it goes to:
Arjanne, when you are free please contact me with your shipping address. As for the others who did not win, they will be more giveaways in future.
which belongs to
Arjanne, when you are free please contact me with your shipping address. As for the others who did not win, they will be more giveaways in future.


Congrats Arjanne! Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteO wow, I seem to be very lucky lately! Thank you so much! I'll email you!
ReplyDeleteArjanne, I have just mailed your prize yesterday afternoon. I hope you will receive it soon.
Delete