As mentioned in my recent post on the upcoming Jane Austen blog events that you should watch out for, Under the Mistletoe hosted by Jakki is currently underway at Leatherbound Reveiws. Below is a list of books sponsored by the authors that is being given away. Just click on the image and it will take you directly to the post. Take note that each giveaway has its own set of rules and deadline so read them first.
1) A paperback copy of Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan (US)
2) A paperback copy of Regina Jeffers's Christmas at Pemberley (worldwide)
3) An e-book of Holiday Man by Marilyn Brant in Kindle or Nook format (worldwide)
4) A trade paperback copy of Lauren Willig's The Mischief of the Mistletoe (worldwide)
5) An e-book of A Darcy Christmas by Sharon Lathan (worldwide)
6) A personally inscribed paperback copy of Jane Austen Made Me Do It edited by Laurel Ann Nattress (US)
I will endevour to update this post when more information is available so stay tune.
Disclaimer: Please take note that comments on my post will not qualify to enter the above contests and I will not be held responsible if you failed to do so on your own. Nevertheless, you are welcome to leave a comment if you wish to do so.
1) A paperback copy of Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan (US)
2) A paperback copy of Regina Jeffers's Christmas at Pemberley (worldwide)
3) An e-book of Holiday Man by Marilyn Brant in Kindle or Nook format (worldwide)
4) A trade paperback copy of Lauren Willig's The Mischief of the Mistletoe (worldwide)
5) An e-book of A Darcy Christmas by Sharon Lathan (worldwide)
6) A personally inscribed paperback copy of Jane Austen Made Me Do It edited by Laurel Ann Nattress (US)
I will endevour to update this post when more information is available so stay tune.
Disclaimer: Please take note that comments on my post will not qualify to enter the above contests and I will not be held responsible if you failed to do so on your own. Nevertheless, you are welcome to leave a comment if you wish to do so.







Thanks so much for the mention, Luthien! Looks like it will be an Austen-filled Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGlad I could be of service to you, Jakki. Yes, I love it when there are so many Jane Austen and Christmas-themed because there will lots of prizes which I hope to add to my Jane Austen collection. :)
DeleteSounds fun!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is with the add-on incentive of winning a book from the event.
Delete