First of all, I would like to wish a blessed and happy Easter to my Christian reader who celebrate this joyous event. With that done, let's proceed to the crux of the post where I am pleased to offer a gently used paperback copy of Jane Austen Made Me Do It: Original Stories Inspired by Literature's Most Astute Observer of the Human Heart that was published last October and edited by the wonderful Laurel Ann Nattress, owner of Austenprose.
You must be wondering why it is gently used. Well, I was privileged to win a signed paperback copy on A Bookish Libraria for Janeite Valentine's Week Extravaganza two months ago. Since I bought this book last year and reviewed it, I now have two copies. As such I am hoping my own copy will find another home in one of my reader's bookshelf. Although it is gently used, I keep it in pristine condition so you can be assured of the condition of the book.
If you would like to enter, just leave a comment mentioning which among the story 22 short stories that entice you to read first or what do you think of my review. The deadline for my giveaway is on Sunday, 22 April 2012 at 11.59 pm Malaysia time which gives you exactly two weeks. You don't have to give me your email address to prevent getting spam emails. The winner will be announced the next day and the person can then contact me on my contact page.
I wish you the best of luck and thank you for participating in my giveaway.
You must be wondering why it is gently used. Well, I was privileged to win a signed paperback copy on A Bookish Libraria for Janeite Valentine's Week Extravaganza two months ago. Since I bought this book last year and reviewed it, I now have two copies. As such I am hoping my own copy will find another home in one of my reader's bookshelf. Although it is gently used, I keep it in pristine condition so you can be assured of the condition of the book.
If you would like to enter, just leave a comment mentioning which among the story 22 short stories that entice you to read first or what do you think of my review. The deadline for my giveaway is on Sunday, 22 April 2012 at 11.59 pm Malaysia time which gives you exactly two weeks. You don't have to give me your email address to prevent getting spam emails. The winner will be announced the next day and the person can then contact me on my contact page.
I wish you the best of luck and thank you for participating in my giveaway.

Oh this was a good book and I enjoyed finding new authors to hunt down which is one of my favorite things about anthologies. I loved so many of the stories in the book.
ReplyDeletePlease do not enter me in the contest since I already have the book. Thanks for sharing your post and I enjoyed reading your review!
Thank you Sophia Rose for your lovely comment and for being a loyal reader. I want to let you know I really appreciate your continuous visit to my blog although I don't reply to every single comment.
DeleteI would love to win this anthology - there are a few authors I have not read yet and it's always a delight to find a new author! I would probably start with Aidan then Birchall then Fairview then some new ... or force myself to read from story 1 to the end!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway!
GranJan, I will add your name into the drawing. Thank you for stopping by.
Delete