On day three of Austen Author's first anniversary week-long celebration, Sharon Lathan has posted a bit of fun for readers to enjoy. It is a quiz to find the right Austen man for you. This is my result and I wholeheartedly concur with it. He is one of Jane Austen's leading man after Mr Darcy and my favourite hero due to his ability to write a touching and heartfelt love letter and bare his soul to Anne Elliot in Persuasion.

Do you agree he's the man for you? If not make haste and take this quiz now to find out your man!
"You pierce my soul. I'm half agony, half hope...."still warms my heart and send shivers down my spine every time I read it. And now I present to you Captain Frederick Wentworth, RN.
| Which Austen man's for you? |
| Captain Wentworth- Persuasion Captain Wentworth...other than being a complete cutie..he is very sweet. He loves forever, even though it hurts, and never gives up hope. He is gentlemanly and kind...with very good conversation! |
| Facebook quizzes, quiz apps & blog quizzes by |
Do you agree he's the man for you? If not make haste and take this quiz now to find out your man!
lol these are really true and it's funny because I've taken this quiz (not all alike) in three different sites and I always always always get: Colonel Brandon. lol, I just find it funny. Alright time to find my older man!
ReplyDeleteI got Captain Wentworth. I'm surprised actually! That was fun!
ReplyDeleteMargaret: Great, give me a high five!
ReplyDelete