Jennifer Becton has created a fun personality quiz at her blog in honour of Austenesque Extravaganza's Traveling Tuesday post. Are you a Caroline Bingley or Charlotte Lucas? Do you resemble one of the three younger Bennet daughters? Take this quiz and find out.

| Which Minor Pride & Prejudice Character Are You? |
| Charlotte Lucas Collins Charlotte is a practical, sensible creature, who believes that love in marriage is a matter of chance. At twenty seven years old, she fears becoming a burden to her family and therefore agrees to marry the odious Mr Collins in order to gain financial security. As Elizabeth's best friend, she is also witty and smart. (adapted from Wikipedia) |
| Facebook quizzes, quiz apps & blog quizzes by |
I'm also Charlotte Lucas :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for being part of austenesque ~
ReplyDeletefun quiz but i've been different people ea time i've tried it "")
I tried in once so I don't bother trying again. I just choose the best answer though it doesn't really reflect me at all. I don't think I'm a Charlotte Lucas because I won't settle unless I get the best.
ReplyDelete