Just like Jane Odiwe, Karen V. Wasylowski's Austenesque novel, Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A Tale of a Gentleman and an Officer is released on 1 February 2011. This is Ms Wasylowski's debut novel and I would love to read her first attempt of expanding Jane Austen's classic masterpiece. Her book is a Pride and Prejudice continuation that focuses on the close friendship of Mr. Darcy and his cousin, Colonel Fitzwilliam, and the ups and downs of their romantic relationships.
Karen is currently touring several book blogs to promote her first labour of love. As usual, her publisher Sourcebooks will be donating a few copies of her novel to US and Canadian readers to coincide with her visits.
Below is the list of blogs (information quoted from Karen's blog) that she will be interviewed or guest post.
2nd: Guest Post: Karen V. Wasylowski, Author of Darcy and Fitzwilliam @ Diary of an Eccentric
14th: Colonel Richard Fitzwilliam Guest Post (and Giveaway!) by Karen V. Wasylowski @ Laura's Reviews
15th: Karen Wasylowski Skids in Sideways @ Skidding in Sideways
17th: Talking Jane Austen With ... Karen Wasylowski, author of Darcy And Fitzwilliam + Giveaway @ My Jane Austen Book Club
26th: Darcy and Fitzwilliam by Karen V. Waslyowski @ Royal Reviews
28th: Austen Sequels Giveaway and Interview with Karen Wasylowski, author of Darcy & Fitzwilliam @ Austen Sequels
Do visit this post often as I will continue to update it when more information is known. If you are eligible to participate, I encourage you to join in. If however you win and do not like the novel, you are welcome to ship the book to me.
Karen is currently touring several book blogs to promote her first labour of love. As usual, her publisher Sourcebooks will be donating a few copies of her novel to US and Canadian readers to coincide with her visits.
Below is the list of blogs (information quoted from Karen's blog) that she will be interviewed or guest post.
2nd: Guest Post: Karen V. Wasylowski, Author of Darcy and Fitzwilliam @ Diary of an Eccentric
14th: Colonel Richard Fitzwilliam Guest Post (and Giveaway!) by Karen V. Wasylowski @ Laura's Reviews
15th: Karen Wasylowski Skids in Sideways @ Skidding in Sideways
17th: Talking Jane Austen With ... Karen Wasylowski, author of Darcy And Fitzwilliam + Giveaway @ My Jane Austen Book Club
26th: Darcy and Fitzwilliam by Karen V. Waslyowski @ Royal Reviews
28th: Austen Sequels Giveaway and Interview with Karen Wasylowski, author of Darcy & Fitzwilliam @ Austen Sequels
Do visit this post often as I will continue to update it when more information is known. If you are eligible to participate, I encourage you to join in. If however you win and do not like the novel, you are welcome to ship the book to me.

How neat. I try to visit your blog each time you post. I would love to read the book I'm sure it's good.
ReplyDelete